Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the FAQ section of that site, it says no.

Probably because they want to use it to drive future sales.

We'd have to see what the system on its own looks like, I'm sure it can.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I want it!

That looks SO cool, they should make that as an aftermarket part, i would jump on that like you wouldnt believe. how useful would the txt messaging feature be when your driving down the road with your phone in your pocket and you get a txt message.... no more struggling to get your phone out anymore and so on.... Maybe one of these technically savy people can figure how to wire it up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
looks like its the same upgraded hu only with a much needed screen but othre tan that whats so specal about it besides the txt to speach?

·
Registered
537 Posts
That looks SO cool, they should make that as an aftermarket part, i would jump on that like you wouldnt believe. how useful would the txt messaging feature be when your driving down the road with your phone in your pocket and you get a txt message.... no more struggling to get your phone out anymore and so on.... Maybe one of these technically savy people can figure how to wire it up.
Texting while driving is illegal.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Here's a few shots:

These will not be a swappable radio into our cars.WOuld require harness' and extra parts
They said they will not be out in the Soul til mid to late 2010.Coming out in the Borrego in spring

·
Registered
108 Posts
If it still uses the same crap speakers as come in the cars now, even if it is made to work, I'll pass. Although the tech does sound interesting and all we have to do now is convince the oems to include rca outputs on factory hu then ill be sold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts