Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

A few months back the KGIS website became a subscription based website that had you pay ludicrous amounts of money to access their manuals. I was pretty pissed about it and so was a majority of Kia owners all over...

WELL, I found a site for us Soul owners that has captured the manuals from the site. Best part, YOU CAN SEE IT FOR FREE!

SITE: Kia Soul owners manuals, user guides, repair, service manuals

I know the 2014 sections has the same pictures and stuff, but not certain about the 2010-13 manuals.

Enjoy and sorry if repost,

Rob

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
All separate HTML files huh.... someone needs to download a Chrome/Firefox extension that downloads all links on a page. Actually, we'll have to find one that downloads all links on a page and then all links on subsequent pages.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
:(
I didn't see the service manual for the 2013.

I'd love to have one of those, although everything I need I can get from my Kia Dealership.
I won't be doing any engine repairs or transmission work, but I may want to change my own
brake pads and maybe even rotors. But then, it's just nuts and bolts, with which I'm pretty familiar. :)

:goodpost

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All separate HTML files huh.... someone needs to download a Chrome/Firefox extension that downloads all links on a page. Actually, we'll have to find one that downloads all links on a page and then all links on subsequent pages.
Software Engineer here, I might be able to help with this. Christmas break just started for me, I'll see what I can do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts