Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhere in my searches for Kia Soul (I've done WAY too many), I came across a keychain type of thing that is actually a cover for the remote to the car (snaps over it)....comes in any color to match the color of your Soul. I really want one...I Just can't remember where I saw them online now!

Anyone know where they are?? UGH! :confused:

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just google search kia soul remote cover and they pop up in the shopping results.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just google search kia soul remote cover and they pop up in the shopping results.
I did see the basic silicone covers, but thank you:) What I saw before was actually, I think, a metal cover and came in the actual colors of the cars (alien green, etc)....they were REALLY cool....but have since vanished into cyberspace :(

·
Registered
330 Posts
If the covers were metal, they might interfere with the remote operation or cause starting issues for the models (Canadian?) with the RFID theft prevention feature.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^Hero!!! I don't know if that was the website, but those are VERY close *if not them*. I know I remember reading about the same specific colors of the car, but hey..I've got the green and that green looks just as close! :)

((I rarely see any other color than green driving around....I feel like a...a FOLLOWER! ;) ))

Thank you!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts