Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like to use rubber sleeves on my key fobs to protect them from the inevitable scratches. I usually order from the thejacketstore.com but they did not have the new style yet, neither did the dealer. I found this on Amazon and took a chance and ordered one. It took about 3 weeks to arrive from China but fits perfectly. Link below if anyone is interested. This is the fob that has the buttons on the edge. The listing does not specify a 2020 Kia Soul.

https://www.amazon.com/XUKEY-Silicone-Remote-Stinger-Protector/dp/B07LCGV5QX/ref=pd_sbs_263_4/137-3815423-0754000?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07LBQ5J79&pd_rd_r=8c4fe0fd-67b4-11e9-aa29-13293a7f6817&pd_rd_w=Q33hZ&pd_rd_wg=8wYLD&pf_rd_p=588939de-d3f8-42f1-a3d8-d556eae5797d&pf_rd_r=J8HN0NWSFC1W9MT8KMCG&refRID=J8HN0NWSFC1W9MT8KMCG&th=1

·
Registered
491 Posts
Same here. I was actually looking for a cover a few weeks ago and didn't want to take a chance on poor fit. I'm still holding out for a leather one, but at least now I know that if it fits this model, it'll fit mine.

·
Registered
14,736 Posts
you can get a key fob glove from your local Kia dealer for the 2020 model

2020 fob glove.jpg

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Just buy a 2020 Soul. The Key Fob was designed by the same guy who designed the Abrams Tank. It should outlast the car by 2x. lol

It's at least double the weight of the fob for my 2013 Soul. (which I had to have replaced once, by my dealer. They were happy to do that under warranty)

Cheers Mate!
:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like to use rubber sleeves on my key fobs to protect them from the inevitable scratches. I usually order from the thejacketstore.com but they did not have the new style yet, neither did the dealer. I found this on Amazon and took a chance and ordered one. It took about 3 weeks to arrive from China but fits perfectly. Link below if anyone is interested. This is the fob that has the buttons on the edge. The listing does not specify a 2020 Kia Soul.
Is that for a smart FOB? The page indicates that this sleeve is not for keys with a button (switchblade style). If so, does anyone know of a sleeve for the 2020 fobs that have the flipout key? Sorry, I'm new here and the site won't let me post anything with links. the parent post should still have one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts