Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my used Kenwood KAC-1502S 2 channel amp. This amp was used for only a few months, and has some scratches on it that were caused by blind adjustments I made when it was mounted under the seat. The power wire screw was replaced because it was stripped when I received the amp, rather than send it back, I chose to replace the screw, but it has no effect on the working order of the amp. Comes in original box with speaker level plug/connector and all manuals. As I said I had this mounted under the seat and it fit great with plenty of room for wiring. It has a 18db low pass filter, so if you wanted to bridge this amp (175w x [email protected] 4ohms) and run a small sub under the other seat, this would work perfectly for hidden bass system. Any questions plese ask.

The amp is 100$ new I'm asking 60$ shipping included

Kenwood Specs:

For the listener looking to step up his sound system, the KAC-1502S amplifier delivers sound quality so good that you will never want to leave your car. The KAC-1502S delivers 350 Watts of pure Kenwood power. Built-in low-pass filter adjusts the amplifier output so you’ll get the best sound possible from your speakers and subwoofers. And the KAC-1502S features cast aluminum heat sinks that are characteristic of Kenwood’s superior build quality.

•350 Watts maximum power
•Bridged 4 ohm @14.4V (150W x 1)
•2 Ohm @14.4 V (75W x 2)
•4 Ohm @14.4 (60W x 2) •Low Pass Filter (80Hz, -18dB/oct)
•RMS Power Output (60W x 2)
•S/N Ratio 80dBA (ref: 1W into 4ohm)
•High Quality Speaker Level Input
•MOSFET power supply

Dimensions (W x H x D) 225 x 55 x 180 mm (8-7/8 x 2-3/16 x 7-1/16)

Installed under my seat:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts