Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just installed my 2.5 yr old kenwood touch screen dvd player :) Finally harness's came through and the fascial trim piece is a bitch and u will most likely scratch unless u have a proper plastic tool. for me I can touch up later it's not bad LOL here's a quick couple blurry pics.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Just installed my 2.5 yr old kenwood touch screen dvd player :) Finally harness's came through and the fascial trim piece is a bitch and u will most likely scratch unless u have a proper plastic tool. for me I can touch up later it's not bad LOL here's a quick couple blurry pics.
best I have seen so far. does it have GPS capacity? how are the steering buttons work with the unit .. etc.. :cool:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thx, it has nav option I just have to order it off ebay and same with the steering wheel connect options so for now there is no nav / steering wheel :) but it sounds great with the power from the deck and power from the amp for the speakers. I have a 15 and a 2000 watt peak amp to hook up..just got downt o -5 so little chilly connecting the wires.. got it pre wired though ready to go. Oh and I am doing all this installation outside and in a parking spot with just a roof over top. and it's in a condo complex LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts