Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this thing installed? Not sure why i took this offer from dealer. I think it's useless and dysfunction the original lock; eg. Can't use open trunk button on remote without the alarm go off. Had to use door unlock twice instead. Input would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
TAKE IT BACK ! They sold you junk . Tell them the issues and you want it off and your money back .Ok that's my 5 cents worth . Sorry they got ya .

·
Registered
284 Posts
There is 1 review on ripoff report with pretty much the same problems as you described. And that review is a couple years old.

Go back to your dealer, IN PERSON, do not call. Be calm. Talk nice and explain to them that you felt pressured to add this karr system to your car. Politely tell them that you want it removed and a refund or for the money to be put towards your next payment(s). Explain how you searched for reviews and some others are having the same problem.

If they still do not want to remove AND give you a refund, pull out the big guns, nicely, and explain to them they are forcing you to file reports with the BBB, call the actual manufacturer customer service and write reviews on any and every site on the internet.

While you are discussing this give THEM a way out from acknowledging blame. Maybe the dealer wasn't aware of the problems others were having. It's an honest mistake. I can't stress enough on being nice. If backed into a corner most dealers will defend themselves.

One thing, never say you are sorry. They could try and twist that around and you'd be leaving with an upgraded karr system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts