Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 'em from your site on EBay. Installed them today and it took all of 5 minutes! Great quality and it really brings those fender vents alive as far as being highly visible looking like something that came straight from KIA!

If anyone orders these...I used alcohol and cleaned the port hole horizontal bar...wiped it with a microfiber cloth to remove dust and lint, fitted the steel strip by hand first...then removed the 3m tape backing and carefully put it in place...nice and straight. Looks terrific! Thanks guys..good job! I sent you some ideas about a new veny port accent that would look like the ones that are on the 2014 Soul...basically the same except it has the word "SOUL" on it.

Good customer service by the way!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,089 Posts
:worthless

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,089 Posts
^^^^Look's great Rick! My kind of mod easy and not expensive! :)

·
Vendor
730 Posts
Got 'em from your site on EBay. Installed them today and it took all of 5 minutes! Great quality and it really brings those fender vents alive as far as being highly visible looking like something that came straight from KIA!

If anyone orders these...I used alcohol and cleaned the port hole horizontal bar...wiped it with a microfiber cloth to remove dust and lint, fitted the steel strip by hand first...then removed the 3m tape backing and carefully put it in place...nice and straight. Looks terrific! Thanks guys..good job! I sent you some ideas about a new veny port accent that would look like the ones that are on the 2014 Soul...basically the same except it has the word "SOUL" on it.

Good customer service by the way!
Glad you had such and easy time with your installation and that you are happy with the quality of your product! Customer satisfaction is always our #1 goal and to hear stories from happy customers really makes proud of our staff here.

Please continue to share your experiences with us and feel free to reach out to us for any of your automotive needs. You can contact us here in the forums or by phone at 1-800-505-3274!

·
Registered
928 Posts
I guess these got too popular. The price has been goosed to $22.10.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts