Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
LOL!

Personally, I find the extra height in the Xterra makes it easier to see things at night. But if you find a decent projector lens for the Frontier and it behaves well, please share.

I should adjust the stock fog lights on the Xterra. I know they toss glare given the reaction of 18-wheel truck drivers. I sometimes turn the fog lights on long road trips so I can better see the deer and moose along the side of the road. Probably should not do that....

The Soul I still do most of the Fraser Canyon at 120 km/h at night, though I might go 10 km/h slower on the hair-pin turns, e.g., 40 km/h instead of 50 km/h. The stock beam pattern is the best given what I have personally experienced in a sub-compact automobile.
On the Frontier/Xterra, I'll be building my own- but once I get around to it I'll definitely share. There's nothing on the market that I want to buy and just shove into the Frontier, although the Frontier Mods Facebook group has a guy that claims he's working on a ready to install setup that'll be sold from The Retrofit Source sometime this year. We'll see.

For the Soul, yeah the normal incandescent beam pattern is pretty good from the factory, all things considered. I'd be ok with just cranking up the brightness, but we'll see what I actually do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have a 2016 Kia Soul, low beam h7 projector housing. I bought Kia adapters to mount Novsight N50 H7 but didn't work. Low beam projector housing doesn't have the clip to hold the bulbs. High beam reflector housing does have retaining clip.

Anyone knows which is the correct adapter/holder?

I'm attaching some pictures.

Thank you.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts