Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just have a Red Base Model '15 Soul, but it gets me where I need. This coming Christmas time we will be getting a brand new one though (still keeping this one too ;))

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. My husband also is a KIA Technician. I will have to show him this forum when he gets home from work, although it may be too much for him to work and then want to come here and talk cars lol :fat:

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll call it a good sign that a Kia tech owns 2 Kias. :joyous:
Well Kia's overall are good quality cars for a good price and include pretty much the most amenities for the dollar of any car company. I think they ranked 4th or 5th on the JD Powers 2018 overall reliability charts and he was quite proud of that.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,404 Posts
Welcome BP!

That's a long time to wait for a new Soul. Are we talking a brand new 2020 version?

I bet you can't wait for Santa to come to town :)

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,616 Posts
Thanks. My husband also is a KIA Technician. I will have to show him this forum when he gets home from work, although it may be too much for him to work and then want to come here and talk cars lol :fat:
Welcome, Pony! If he's a carnut, you won't be able to keep him away.

Is yours a '13 or a '15?

I'll call it a good sign that a Kia tech owns 2 Kias. :joyous:
It is.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Welcome to the forums,I have a 2016 SX LUX. As soon as the GEN3 hits the dealers I will be likely trading for one.

Pat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts