Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I am sooo there......if my sailing regatta gets cancelled. Here is hoping for a big storm!
Can't you change the date to the weekend after??

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I understand what you mean. It is like pulling teeth sometimes. They you get a meet with 15 crazy Soul owners and it restores your confidence. When we have meets I PM each person in our club to make sure they get the message. Lots do not go on the forum as often as we do. Do you guys want to join us for our meet at the end of April. More of a drive for you be we have over 10 confirmed.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would have to take time off from work to make it up there. From me to Niagara is 8-9 hours. With all the other meets I'm going to this year, I'm gonna have to pass. Sorry. If you wanted to pass a flyer around for this one, you're more than welcome to. I'll throw it up here.

Ok, maybe I can't post a word document. If you would like me to email it to you, I can do that. Let me know!

·
Registered
211 Posts
We're considering it, but it can be such a pain in the butt getting over the border on a weekend, especially when the weather is nice.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
ZiggyMan.... wish I could attend but as I posted over in SH thread, I have surgery on the Monday and have to prepare for it for two days prior. If it wasn't on the 4th and any other week-end, I would be there.
But you are right about people on this site not wanting to associate with other Soul owners other than the forums. As Soul Sailor said, it's like pulling teeth to get anyone together. There are only a few of us who are Die Hard Soul owners..the rest couldn't be bothered and carry on their merry little way :(

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
How about Soul Sailor doing her sailing near the Falls......that could be quite exciting?..... got a spare seat for Klas?.......lol

the phrase - Killing two birds with one stone comes to mind....oops (sorry mum).

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
^ People at work are asking me why I'm snickering and laughing by myself at my desk...

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I am up for anything....except going over the falls. Not that I am not a skilled sailor but I don't want to have to repaint the mirror. It is wood you know.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
theres room for another!!!........Klas!!....Klas!!!.....have you got a mo?????.....lol

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I am thinking of giving up my regatta and going to this meet. Anyone intested? I wouldn't want to be the only Canadian.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts