Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Posting pix is very slow at kiakey but using the #kiakey hashtag makes it much quicker and easier. Won a water bottle a few days ago. :):cool:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Up to 52575 miles/points. So far won a water bottle medium.jpg and a key chain which has not yet arrived.
This morning did the 'Jump for Joy' challenge...got my exercise trying to time being in the air when the timer shutter went off...just 2 tries medium.jpg then 8 tries medium.jpg

& was getting a bit tired...finally after 28 attempts Kia Soul Jump rear_29.jpg then I get home and see only 2 submissions allowed for this month...oh well got a jump start on next month!

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
In a few months you'll have a trampette set up and bounce over the car doing a flip, then land on a mattress on the other side :very_drunk:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
In a few months you'll have a trampette set up and bounce over the car doing a flip, then land on a mattress on the other side :very_drunk:
I just took 2 Advil after getting home from dancing to the Sun Kings...one hip is rather sore & never have had hip soreness before. LOL... Ever see Nils Lofgren do a flip while playing guitar? Heard he had Clarence get down on the ground and did a forward dive roll going over him....Guess management was not too pleased as it was a stunt in which he could break his neck... He's left the circus and doensn't do the flips anymore. Wish our bodies never wore out...

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
I saw Nils Lofgren on his "Flip" Tour in the 1000 seat venue of Central Hall in Guildford (in England). We were at the top of the VIP list because my (ex) Sister In Law knew someone who was wardrobe mistress to George Michael and the Eurythmics. She got us in and we had balcony seats overlooking the stage. So I got to see the flip at close range. Nils (on radio mike) left the stage and appeared through a door right beside us, walked by singing and playing all the way round the upper circle and back down the other side to the stage again. Awesome, awesome concert.

My body reminds me daily that it ain't getting younger :ambivalence:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Nils had double hip replacement last December. Guess the circus acts and gymnastics did his joints in. A very under appreciated musician. Free MP3 files on his website.
I am feeling the effects of the jumping...got up to dance at the Sun Kings and after a couple of minutes could feel my right hip...not sure muscle or joint...no worst this AM did take 2 advil before I went to bed and have been using liniment. Can go up and down stairs fine so not worried...probably very slight muscle soreness.

·
Registered
110 Posts
How did you win the water bottle? I did the activity listed on the site for it and received credit for it bit it's not unlocked yet? Just wondering...

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
How did you win the water bottle? I did the activity listed on the site for it and received credit for it bit it's not unlocked yet? Just wondering...
So you did the 'Fave Detail' and it was confirmed by email? Kia e-mailed me cause I needed to fill out mailing address. I just got the Water Bottle last week, they do say allow 8-12 weeks & it was won on ~March 27th or so. I have won a key chain but it has not arrived but noticed there are a lot of images of people who have won & received the key chains as well as bottles just last week. So they are probably just now sending out a batch of awards.

What is your 'screen' name for KiaKey and I will greenlight your submissions so you earn extra points.

"Hello,You completed the "My favorite detail on my Kia is ______." and have earned a Kia Water Bottle! We currently need a small amount of info from you to mail the reward. Please visit KiaKey.com, or the Kia app on your Facebook page to update your address information under "Settings" before April 30th, 2014.

Thanks for making KiaKey a great place for Kia owners!
Warm Regards,
The KiaKey Crew"

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
For those trying to figure out how to submit photos via Facebook or other social media:

Put hashtag (pound key) KiaKey - example: #KiaKey your message and upload pix
You will notice the #KiaKey shows up in blue & will act like a link & somehow directs the post to KiaKey.
If you are submitting for a particular challenge such as "Oh Hello" or "Big Sky" put that in the description.
don't do a hashtag as that may take it to Big Sky or an Oh Hello 'owner' page. You may get some wierd & strange responses though. LOL

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hidden Activities

There are some hidden activities that unlock 'keys' and or give you an extra 2000 points. Some I have discovered:

Hidden Activities:

At the Car Wash
Furry Co-Pilots (pets on board)
Hamstar Paparazzi (pix with Hamstar)
Personalized Kia (modifications)
I just got a reward from KiaKey!
(stuff won/earned via KiaKey) Put a pix of stuffed Hamstar & Kia thought it was a reward but it wasn't
Kia Pride (Kinda an open/non descript activity but details on a vehicle & saying you love it or thank you KIA has gotten a couple of these)
Rain Storm (a wet Kia-on a cloudy day so they don't think it's a car wash...LOL)
At The Car Wash, Yeah

KEYS
Not sure what happens when you 'unlock' all 24 keys but some I have unlocked:

Thumbs Up - We Like You: link Facebook Account (which is how I joined KiaKey)
Hamstar - lots of photos???
Ranger Key: Mileage Award - earning 10,000 miles/points in 30 days
MEGA-LIKED - really liked a photo
#KiaKey Love Key - completing 35 activities.

Sometimes they will have a defined activity for a prize and it's limited to number of entries.
Extra points/miles can be earned when someone Greenlights your image... click on their image and there is a Greenlight button

I have a gallery of my KiaKey submissions...look at it for reference.. #KiaKey Photo Gallery by Flo Hendry at pbase.com medium.jpg this was the image that unlocked the Mega Key.
Images are arrange by 'points'. Images at the end that have not points have been submitted but as far as I know not accepted though my mileage is more that what I tally...

If you find a hidden activity or Key, please share by coping the corresponding list above & paste it with the Hidden Activity or Keys you have found so the list grows.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Neato! Also thank you to whoever green lighted me. I didn't know what that was lol!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Neato! Also thank you to whoever green lighted me. I didn't know what that was lol!
That was me, so you must be Irene D. I thought it might be yours as it was white and one of the 1st to show up in Oh Hello...
Greenlight the yellow ones by Flo H. and those will be mine.

OK, who what other names here on KK??

·
Registered
186 Posts
That was me, so you must be Irene D. I thought it might be yours as it was white and one of the 1st to show up in Oh Hello...
Greenlight the yellow ones by Flo H. and those will be mine.

OK, who what other names here on KK??
That would indeed be me. :D I'm kittywolf13 on Instagram too. :p

·
Registered
110 Posts
This is what I submitted> My favorite detail on my Kia is the back up camera. Love how clear it is at night. #KiaKey My email says: Just a quick note to let you know your submission to the "Kia Pride" activity has been approved and is live on the site! Thanks for sharing with us, and be sure to share with your friends!
Some how it was labeled as Kia Pride.

Screen name is Todd P.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.