Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received an email from a company that might be able to get us coilovers if we can show interest. If you are interested shoot him an email. I'm in for sure! Here's the email he sent me back:
Hello Sir
Im waiting for a response from Korea as they will be making for the kia soul in the next few months
They are HSD coilovers and are huge in the Genesis scene

Offers full camber height and dampning adjustment:)

Its an inverted monotube design technology which means its self adjustment for damping upon road conditions:)

These kits will sell at around $1350
Retail is $1700 for these kits

If there is intrest and i get about 5 buyers or more thu will procduce for me

If you want to post on your forum about me and the demand i will try my absolute best to get these made but as i mentioned will take 3 months or more to develop

Let me know and you can also check out www.uniqperformance.ca

Let's get this going!!!! I know there are some that were interested in this

·
Registered
502 Posts
that's great news. TEIN got back to me after i posted a message on its FB. they said they have the super street damper kit & h-tech spring kit available for the SOUL. the pix shows like they are adjustable to me. do you know about this?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any other info on the Teins? I contacted them and they said no coilovers and no plans to make them

·
Registered
502 Posts
tried to confirm but no succes of getting any replies... searched for the dampers and H-tech springs that they said but they all lead me back to 2008 with no recent infos of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts