Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luck was on my side and I was able to get the car I found online a few weeks before returning to the US. It's a base 2011 with the 5-speed, and very few bells and whistles.

It needed a wash and a bit of detailing, but it was in pretty good shape aside from a small dent over the right rear wheel. It is missing the cargo organizer and cover, so I'm on the hunt for those. The wheel covers were apparently given some sort of black coating that didn't take well, and I may decide to get some stock ones as these look a bit grungy. Beyond all that, the only planned upgrade is to put a new head unit in it so I can have Apple CarPlay.

Are there any other upgrade/mods for this generation that might be considered "must haves," or at least a good idea to look into?

FL.jpg F.jpg FR.jpg R.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
The center console / armrest is nice to have if it is not already installed. You can find them on ebay and are easy to install, just drill a few holes and screw in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car actually came with that piece, but it wasn't installed. (The fittings were in a ziplock bag inside the console.) I've just set it in place for now, but will probably do it proper later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts