Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I'm still somewhat new. I have had my 2016 Soul base for a few weeks now. I have searched the forums, but haven't seen my specific issue. When I pair my iphone it downloads my contacts and it all seems to work fine. But then I went to call someone that is listed in my favorites on my phone and it was not downloaded to the phone...none of the contacts in my favorites downloaded to the car. In my phone bluetooth settings I have sync contacts on and have phone favorites checked. I'm starting to think it's a glitch and if I want them to show on the car I would need to remove them from my phone favorites. Anyone else having this issue or know of a workaround?
Thanks

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,413 Posts
Hi jojo, for some reason I think you have to "add to favorites" the contacts from your master contacts list, just once. I have Android & belive that's how it works. The cars favorites don't necessarily mirror your phone favs.

I could be wrong. It's early & my coffee hasn't kicked in yet :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My problem is that those listed on my phone favorites didn't copy to the car at all even though they are all in my phone contacts. Any that were marked as a favorite in the phone didn't copy over to the car. They are just missing completely from the contacts in the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts