Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first got my soul back in May of 2010 I could play anything from anywhere on my phone (safari, pandora, youtube, apps, etc...) through my OEM kia ipod plug. It worked just fine for several months and now I can't listen to anything except for my iPod music through it. I didn't notice if it had anything to do with upgrading to the iPhone4 or not, but I'm wondering if it has something to do with it. Maybe there is something with the iPhone4 specifically that keeps it from playing apps through the plug.

Now, that said, I've gotten it to work on a few occasions, but can never repeat it on demand. It just seems to work sometimes after play, and then stop, then play, then stop, rinse, repeat until it works. I've tried starting the app before plugging it in, starting it after plugging in, and just about everything else. I can't seem to find the magic formula to get it to stay on though.

I want to stream my radio.com app to listen to local stations from Texas through the speakers in the car. Again, I've gotten it to work a few times, so it's definitely possible, I just can't figure it out exactly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts