Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is adding the KIA Interior Lighting Kit a good add-on for the money? :indecisiveness: I've seen it listed for around $300.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hi 20ducks The $300 dollars must be the fitting price in the book for the foot well lights. If you do not touch the car yourself and want Kia service your supplier should be able to do a discount on that price. To keep you coming back.
The lights are a common after market fit , best not to by from eBay or Amazon use reputable electronics dealers you could start with Carid and Diode dynamics.
Always look for Plug and Play. best to use for warranty.

Jeff

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have the OE accessory color changing LEDs that are in the foot wells and center cup holders.They are OK.The lights are manually activated by a button and to change colors.I would spend the money on LED RGB color changing light strips.For around $50,you can do the foot wells up front,under the seats for rear passengers,and the hatch area.

Here is what I am thinking of.Youtube has lots of vids about installing them. Amazon.com: Genssi 10M RGB LED Strip Roll (32 Feet) 12V Controller Automotive Party Bus Rope Lights: Musical Instruments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts