Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Kia Soul SX Turbo Tech
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, brand new here, lurking forever, thought I would post about some upcoming Modifications to my 2017 Soul SX Turbo Tech.

Ordered this from K&N:

too be honest I wanted the one from Sxth as well, but it didn't seem to have all the connections the recirc hose maybe? If someone knows of an option i'm listening.

also looking for opinions for if I should switch it to an oilless filter or if it's a big deal I had one on my old pickup and did have MAF issues... but it could've been my fault for not re-oiling properly maybe it was the first time I'd done it.

and this from sxth element

Looking forward to installing and updating you all with the results! Unfortunately the CAI is super back ordered so it may be a few weeks... ah well..

·
Registered
682 Posts
On the N it's just a bunch of 10 mm bolts. It's takes longer to get the car jacked up (if you don't have a lift) than snaptube vidmate actually removing the skid plate
I notice you keep throwing these questionable and useless spammy links in your posts. You were a little more discreet with the speed test link in your other post.

Stop it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts