Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am unable to view pictures. Just a little red box that says broken image.??

·
Administrator
843 Posts
Hey there,

We recently moved the site to Google Cloud and this was one of the issues that occurred.
The tech team is aware of this issue and will look into it.
We'll keep you posted once it is fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Thank you for the info Ed! :goodpost

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still unable to view pics while everyone else is commenting on how nice they look. What am l doing wrong? What setting do l need to change?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Still unable to view pics while everyone else is commenting on how nice they look. What am l doing wrong? What setting do l need to change?
If you stare at the little red box long enough, the picture will suddenly "pop" out at you. It takes a little time to master looking at the pictures this way, but with a little discipline, you'll be seeing our gorgeous Kia Souls in no time!

·
Registered
148 Posts
If you stare at the little red box long enough, the picture will suddenly "pop" out at you. It takes a little time to master looking at the pictures this way, but with a little discipline, you'll be seeing our gorgeous Kia Souls in no time!
Bad Lizard, no cookie. ;p

If you'll check the date of the comments you will probably find that they were made before the move, on-site pictures were working fine before then. Until they track the bugs down the only viewable ones are hosted off-site. There are also problems with likes, the multi quote function and the pop up link for emojis. I'd hazard to guess that the move also effected the for sale section, which I saw you mention in another post.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looked at the red box for a couple minutes...nothing popped out
Clicked on the red box gotta blank white screen
Guess l will just wait for the mods to fix the site
Please let us know when
Thx

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Have patience folks, administration is aware and still working on the issues.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I like to use pictures, to add explanation to some of my posts but that entire feature along with all the text editing commands are GONE. If I go back in time and open a post that I previously made, any picture that I uploaded to the topic is gone and only the red entry "Attachment ######". And if I click on the attachment I get another screen with the words..... "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /vbseo.php on this server." This thing is really messed up! I thought maybe someone was trying to force me off of this forum. If that's the case, they're sure doing a good job of it. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
FLHamster read my post above yours! :)

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,612 Posts
I've been forbidden to look at pictures too FL, so don't take it personally. I'm just hoping all the graphics we've uploaded over the years in our posts have been moved to the forbidden zone :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Somehow I've lost the ability to change my text. I used to post in blue text.
I show no editing ability in the reply to thread box. No posting links or pictures either.

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Thanks Kevin for the update! :applouse:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
We're working on it guys

Tool bar is fixed.

Images should be fixed soon

View attachment 116901

Kevin
If you follow me on this forum, you already know, that I love to emphasize certain parts of my text. And likewise, when a picture will do instead of a thousand words, I'm right there, because I probably have over a thousand pictures that involve the Kia Soul, and for almost six years, I've been posting pictures to this forum whenever possible. Since those in charge have never told to to stop, I guess it's OK. Except now, none of those pictures can even be seen.
Right now, I'm looking at the Edit/Control bar and there's basically nothing there.

Well y'all, here's wishing you a very Happy 4th of July!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nothing for me. Of course I only joined a few days ago!! Here is the message I received when trying to open images.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /vbseo.php on this server.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts