Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I still have these 2010 Sport seat covers

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Rodville 
#1 ·
I bought these covers for my 2010 + but decided I liked the + seats better and never used them. They were a dealer pull to put leather on a Sport. So no head reasts just the seat covers. I will post current pic's if there is any interest in them. But I don't know what to ask nor how to ship them. even flat they aren't small.

Sorry for my long, long LONG absence I was ill and life happened. I'm glad to be back. :)

#4 ·
Welcome back Rod! Your absence was noticed. Hope you are feeling better.

As far as shipping larger stuff like these seat covers, I have found just using good old USPS works really well. You can get all the benefits of tracking & insurance, and much cheaper than the likes of Fed Ex or UPS.

You can log into USPS.com & do it all there, including printing out your shipping labels. They will instruct you to hand the package to your regular mail delivery driver or in some cases drop it at the Post Office.

#6 ·
Hey Rodville! Glad you are doing better.....welcome back buddy.

#8 ·
It probably should be in the sale section. Ill move it. but I just took pic's

If anyone wants more/different pic's let me know

As for what I want for them I'm not really sure. I looked on ebay but all I could find was single covers for about $80 each. I paid about $150 so I was thinking around $100 shipped? The only problem I see is I don't have Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.