Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've looked on ebay and amazon over and over and can't find certain specific accessories and wondered if you guys could help. First of all I would like some type of dash kit to add some style to my dash since it's a base model in all black. Used to, you'd see "molded" dash kits that you could place over your current dash and attach with provided 3M adhesive. Now, everything i find, is stickers/vinyl decals instead of the hard molded pieces. Do you guys ever see what i'm talking about?

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want some fog lights. I found some on ebay that are "halo" daylight running lights with regular fog lights in the middle of the halos that you can turn on and off. Once place told me that they could install them if I would find a harness and wiring kit already assembled. The ones I've found don't mention them being already assembled.

Do 2014 accessories fit the 2015 Souls?

Now, I'm looking for a chrome grill for the upper and possibly the bottom grill. The ones I've found, even on ebay, seem so dang complicated and expensive. I just want something inexpensive that I can install myself that doesn't involve a lot of taking things apart.

I see items on ebay that come from Korea and the items that are for sale are showing installed on an overseas Soul. (fog lights, headlights, etc.) Is that going to fit the u.s. version?

There are other things, but these are the top two. I swear I'm not lazy, I just not able to do a lot of things mechanically myself and have nobody to really help much with it. I just bought my car and I LOVE it, I just don't want to mess it up. Any knowledge of these things would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hey twosouls, really like your dask kit work on the ignition. Great job! Is it hard to do?

Thanks
It's easy , took around 2 1/2 hrs for the 1st one . Everyone liked it sooo much i ordered one for the shadow dragon and it took 2 hours . I got full kits for both of them and without a doubt they are the absolute best mod you can do . Why ? Because all mods are for you (no one else really cares) and you enjoy it every time and all the time you drive it ! on a 1-5 star mod rating , I give them a 10 !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts