Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a accident with my new Kia Soul...very bad weather and a wall in the way.....she's gone my little vanilla girl....the assurance will give me a new one (wil be a java brown) but it wil not be like her, my first one:(:(

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
As much so as a friend to lose. Fortunately you get a new girlfriend back.
Hope you get about the same feeling for her.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Looks like you took a hell of a hit. Are you OK? how would you rate the soul in that type of an accident? We have had a few people with fender benders around here but nothing that mighty. Curious about your thoughts on soul crash performance. Wow I really hope you and passengers are well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was alone and i am unharmed, not a scratch( and my car is a total loss, was a hard impact, as i went downhill....), my front airbags exploded and i was in a big panick as my car was full of smoke.....i say this to everybody, if i would have been in another car, i would have 'landed' directly in the hospital...really really

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Glad to hear you are OK. From the pics I gotta say the soul looks like it held up really well. Thanks for your feedback. Now get that new one so you can get back to whats good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am glad you are okay. We totaled our first Sorrento and it did great!! This brings up an interesting thought??? What about an accident and damage thread?? Is there one already???

·
Registered
355 Posts
OMG. So sorry for your loss. Glad you're OK. Happy that you'll be able to get her replaced with another Soul. If I may ask, what prompted the color change? I'm sure your java will rock just as much as your Vanilla Shake. Thanks for the photos, that's more backing of why the Soul is a Top Safety pick.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I am glad you are ok. To bad for your Soul but it did its job. Only good thing that may come out of this is you get a new JAVA Soul and get to start out with a new one all over again. Good luck.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think you should go with a vanilla girl again...

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Glad to hear you're fine! Your SOul looks completely damaged from the outside, but its interior is completely untouched.

What caused the accident? Were you too fast?

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
After reflecting on this over night and showing these pics to a few people I have to say I am MOST impressed with how the Soul held up. No intrusion into the passenger compartment at all. If it were not for the airbags being deployed you would think nothing was wrong with that Soul from the interior. Always be careful on the road but we all have to be feeling pretty good about the safety factor now.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts