Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeep people do the "Duck Jeep" thing and leave little rubber ducks on the hoods of cool Jeeps. Do we Soul people have a thing? My students suggested little flip-flops with tags that say "I love your Soul." (I'm an English teacher-- the three-way pun on "soul" makes me very happy . . .) Amazon sells them in different forms . . . Somebody younger than I with computer skills needs to make this happen!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jeep people do the "Duck Jeep" thing and leave little rubber ducks on the hoods of cool Jeeps. Do we Soul people have a thing? My students suggested little flip-flops with tags that say "I love your Soul." (I'm an English teacher-- the three-way pun on "soul" makes me very happy . . .) Amazon sells them in different forms . . . Somebody younger than I with computer skills needs to make this happen!
View attachment 136086 View attachment 136087 View attachment 136088
Turns out there's all kinds of shoe charms! Tennis shoes, heels, crocs . . . They all have "souls." Somebody start an "I love your Soul" site!

·
Registered
2021 KIA Soul X-Line Neptune Blue w/Black Top. Vehicle Build Date 10/2020, purchased 12/30/2020.
22 Posts

·
Registered
✴️BING✴️ Toast's ready, pass the butter!
1,091 Posts
Tennis shoes, heels, crocs . . . They all have "souls." Somebody start an "I love your Soul" site!
Umm, I believe shoes have "soles", not "souls". 😬
Maybe I'm not a punny guy...

·
Registered
✴️BING✴️ Toast's ready, pass the butter!
1,091 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Run in place for a long time, get your foot all sweaty, climb up on the hood of their car, remove your shoe and put a sweaty print of your sole on their windshield with a post-it note that says you love their soul. Oh and I'm posting this because @XxHaimBondxX says I post too much about cars on a CAR forum....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts