Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Soul Base model.
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be upfront about it, I'll be a lurker more than an active member here. Maybe that will change, we'll see.

This isn't my first time in a forums group, I join the ones that I am driving at the time because y'all are vast bunch of talented people and most of the times I can find an answer here faster than me going to my Kia and doing it there.

I know to use the search feature first and will try my best to find things on my own,
however if I do post a question that was covered a thousand times before, don't be a butthead and flame me.

2018 Base Soul
from the PNW

This is my first New car let alone one with a working heater and AC since '98, also my 1st Kia
Been building and fixing cars since the 80's, pretty well rounded in The automotive field.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I'll be upfront about it, I'll be a lurker more than an active member here. Maybe that will change, we'll see.

This isn't my first time in a forums group, I join the ones that I am driving at the time because y'all are vast bunch of talented people and most of the times I can find an answer here faster than me going to my Kia and doing it there.

I know to use the search feature first and will try my best to find things on my own,
however if I do post a question that was covered a thousand times before, don't be a butthead and flame me.

2018 Base Soul
from the PNW

This is my first New car let alone one with a working heater and AC since '98, also my 1st Kia
Been building and fixing cars since the 80's, pretty well rounded in The automotive field.
Then you'll be one of a few of us around here. There are a few guys that know how to Google and saw a tv show once that fancy themselves experts at everything (yeah, I'm talking to you Sonic) and a couple of crazies that are tottering on the edge of insanity (you techknow who you are ;) ) but there's a few real sharp apples here that have built/rebuilt everything under the sun. My personal background comes from years of rebuilding old cars (mostly Mustangs and trucks) and driving the Soul around as a commuter to the "day" job that pays the bills.

Anyway, ask away if you got something to ask! I won't flame you, I save that for know-it-all doofi around here :)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Then you'll be one of a few of us around here. There are a few guys that know how to Google and saw a tv show once that fancy themselves experts at everything (yeah, I'm talking to you Sonic) and a couple of crazies that are tottering on the edge of insanity (you techknow who you are ;) ) but there's a few real sharp apples here that have built/rebuilt everything under the sun. My personal background comes from years of rebuilding old cars (mostly Mustangs and trucks) and driving the Soul around as a commuter to the "day" job that pays the bills.

Anyway, ask away if you got something to ask! I won't flame you, I save that for know-it-all doofi around here :)

I rebuilt a toaster once and serviced my weedwacker.
Does that make me mechanically declined?
A "sharp apple"?...that sounds kinda painful.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,543 Posts
Welcome fellow PNW'r. Now that the smokey skies have cleared, let's get down to business & ask away!

Are you a base stick or auto?

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Pat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts