Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm interested in buying - I'm in Salem. The forums are making me a bit nervous. About the bad paint jobs, the marring of the interior, back wipers, bad service, etc. How has all of your experiences been so far? I'd likely buy from Power Kia in Salem.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Go straight to Ron Tonkin Kia in Oregon City...talk to 'Paul' in internet sales department....do your deal on the phone or internet before you even show up !! Paul is the nicest most honest guy i've ever bought a car from...tell him one of the 2 brothers that both bought Kia Souls last August during cash for clunkers said hi.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yo guys' want to do a meet? There's a meet called RDM (Red Doors Meet) in Portland. I want to get all the hamsters to meet up so I'm not the only Soul out there.

You guys can text me for more info.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Vancouver, I work at a performance automotive company and we take some cars to RDM from time to time. I wouldn't say there's "a" crowd there, but many different crowds. Everything from fast n furious cars to muscle cars and lowriders, it's different every week....kind of. That being said, I'm 35 and feel a little/lot old at some of those things.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I grew up in Beaverton (Sunset High!) but now live in Louisville KY. My Soul (both ethereal and automotive) have traveled throughout Oregon. Even though I left in 2000 I still say "My home is Portland, I live in Louisville"

A decade ago my brother and I did a boarder to boarder bike ride of the Oregon coast Cycle Oregon Coast

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi I'm located in Winchester Bay, Or. I purchase our 2016 Soul Plus Oct 27 th. Dealership Lee Johnson in Kirkland WA. We trusted them, since we bought our 2011 Forte koup from them and they were more than fair with us. They are a really great and friendly group. If any of you are going to meet in the New Year let me know I will try and show up, Thanks.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts