Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, so do I. I think there is 4 or 5 of us so far.

I live in Grants Pass for now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice weather

So, crazy weather we've been having here in Oregon, eh? 100's last week and now 70's (actually it's currently 65º at 2:41pm). All those people flocked to buy a/c units for only 3 days of use. At least my Soul kept me cool and comfy while on the road.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi fellow Oregonians! I just moved to Beaverton from St. Louis. I love it here! We'll have to plan some sort of get together for the spring.

·
Registered
149 Posts
2 more in Keizer...i bought one, then my twin brother went and bought one. I wouldn't mind going to a Soul meet sometime this summer...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Dragonshadow...how did you get those wheels black, i mean did you paint them? ....and are the chrome highlights on the wheels just 'stick ons'? They look good..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Dragonshadow...how did you get those wheels black, i mean did you paint them? ....and are the chrome highlights on the wheels just 'stick ons'? They look good..
I didn't have to do anything to the wheels. That's what came with the Shadow Dragon Soul. I don't know how they did the chrome highlights, but they're definitely not stick ons.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll be driving through OR this coming week... My SE2 and the family... Crater Lake to Portland and around there. I was told to goto the tillimuk dairy for ice cream... this true?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts