Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Soul X-Line Gray
52 Posts
You must not be from the salt belt. That’s a typical looking underbody for a car in this climate with the road salt in the winter. Some look way worse.
Born and raised in Brooklyn N.Y. now i live in Tampa, Fl. 22 yrs. here. You see cars like that here from the people that live near beaches and flood zones. May thru Nov. is hurricane season here but during that time it rains every freaking afternoon daily, no lie, its like clock work, between 3pm and 7pm it rains, they call it our "afternoon" showers. Hot all day, rain and then hot again. Never thought i ever seen anything like that but its real. So the people that live in flood zones, alot of cars get flooded cause the daily down pours are so heavy that water rises so fast and their cars get water in them.
Sorry for the long reply. 😎

·
Registered
2022 Kia Soul X-Line Gray
52 Posts
Born and raised in Brooklyn N.Y. now i live in Tampa, Fl. 22 yrs. here. You see cars like that here from the people that live near beaches and flood zones. May thru Nov. is hurricane season here but during that time it rains every freaking afternoon daily, no lie, its like clock work, between 3pm and 7pm it rains, they call it our "afternoon" showers. Hot all day, rain and then hot again. Never thought i ever seen anything like that but its real. So the people that live in flood zones, alot of cars get flooded cause the daily down pours are so heavy that water rises so fast and their cars get water in them.
Sorry for the long reply. 😎
Looking for a pic and found a soul going thru flood zone. 😱
Water Vehicle Plant Hood Watercraft

1 - 3 of 3 Posts