Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously over the moon for this car. We sealed the deal on Wednesday night for our 2014! (White). Makes my 2 hour a day commute much more fun! I can totally see why folks are so passionate about these little cars! I do, however, wish that I could get the Lady Gaga song out of my head.;)

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
congrats, so you got an Exclaim model???? You must be the first as I thought they hadn't yet arrived at the dealerships, what packages did you get with it - if any?

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did get an exclaim! (with the sun & sound package) I test drove a base last Saturday, but knew I wanted an exclaim. The dealership called me as soon as they got it (was supposed to be next week). The salesguy told me it is the first 2014 they have sold.
I debated the whole shebang, but I prefer cloth seats over leather. I went from a mini van with no options to this car, so the sun & sound has plenty enough bells and whistles for me.

·
Registered
15,165 Posts
that's great, we will be looking for input from you seeing you are one of the first, if you can provide some photos that would be great.

·
Registered
15,165 Posts
saw the photos, what vehicle did you have prior to the Soul?

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Welcome kraftkris! That is one sharp looking car.

It's interesting now seeing pictures of specific trim levels in different colours. Despite owning a Black Soul since 2011, my wife and I have grown more and more into liking white Souls and this ! looks really nice. With the ! not having the black bumpers it looks WAY better at the back and the floating "skateboard" on the tailgate looks a whole lot better IMO. The front seems to reinforce the Star Wars "Stormtrooper" look from the 2 previous incarnations of the Soul.

Love the grey cloth interior. Had a white Beetle years ago with a trashed black interior and swopped out the light grey interior from another Bug.. Made the car feel very light and "airy".

Enjoy your lovely new ride and any feedback would be really useful to others thinking of buying a '14.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome kraftkris! That is one sharp looking car.

It's interesting now seeing pictures of specific trim levels in different colours. Despite owning a Black Soul since 2011, my wife and I have grown more and more into liking white Souls and this ! looks really nice. With the ! not having the black bumpers it looks WAY better at the back and the floating "skateboard" on the tailgate looks a whole lot better IMO. The front seems to reinforce the Star Wars "Stormtrooper" look from the 2 previous incarnations of the Soul.

Love the grey cloth interior. Had a white Beetle years ago with a trashed black interior and swopped out the light grey interior from another Bug.. Made the car feel very light and "airy".

Enjoy your lovely new ride and any feedback would be really useful to others thinking of buying a '14.
Thanks much! Where would be the best place for me to put feedback? So far I have no complaints. :)

(and actually the interior is black....I am going to try to take really good care of it so that it does not get trashed.)

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Thanks much! Where would be the best place for me to put feedback? So far I have no complaints. :)

(and actually the interior is black....I am going to try to take really good care of it so that it does not get trashed.)
Soul General Discussion is the best place. I guess your flash made the sears look grey ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts