Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
I am pretty impressed with the hubcaps on the 2020 LX. I see a good pattern and they actually deceive me, on 1st look. Plus the secure attachment. The after market pictures look too hubcappy to me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I am pretty impressed with the hubcaps on the 2020 LX. I see a good pattern and they actually deceive me, on 1st look. Plus the secure attachment. The after market pictures look too hubcappy to me.
I agree at first I didn't know they were hubcaps I am looking for some bolt on good quality hubcaps now i found if you type in bolt on wheel covers they are out there

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
I agree at first I didn't know they were hubcaps I am looking for some bolt on good quality hubcaps now i found if you type in bolt on wheel covers they are out there
Cool. If you find anything with bolt ons that fit would you mind sharing the link(s)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Cool. If you find anything with bolt ons that fit would you mind sharing the link(s)?

Thanks!
I have found some just by Googling bolt on 2020 Kia Sol hubcaps but nothing with black or red in them. Next time I search I'll send you something

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
I have found some just by Googling bolt on 2020 Kia Sol hubcaps but nothing with black or red in them. Next time I search I'll send you something
Thanks Lou! I did a little checking during lunch and man, I didn't find anything I thought looked good. They had some OEM's but nothing that turned my crank. I'll keep looking too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Thanks Lou! I did a little checking during lunch and man, I didn't find anything I thought looked good. They had some OEM's but nothing that turned my crank. I'll keep looking too.
I couldn't even find any that fit at. Hubcaps.Com

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
I couldn't even find any that fit at. Hubcaps.Com
Yeah this is a difficult find which surprises me. You'd think with all the Soul's on the road, someone would matchup the lug holes and sell us some friggin' good lookin' wheel covers. Grrr.....

61 - 71 of 71 Posts