Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should be getting my soul in less than two weeks!

I just got my tax refund in today now all I am waiting for is my settlement check and for my father in law to speak to someone on getting me a good deal. :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
good for you! I'm excited with you. I'm still not over the new car thing. My soul is my first brand new car. It's just nice knowing that nobody else has had sex in my car.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm just not lucky enought to get sex in my car. My wife only liked that when she was younger.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Been married for 5 years this year. My wife told me last week that she's the happiest wife in the world! I told her if she wants the happiest husband in the world, we need to have business time in the car. :D

*It's business. It's business time!" :rolleyes: Flight of the Conchords makes me lol all the time

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congrats Ande, we are excited for you! :) Funny how this topic really took a turn!! I'll have to ask my husband what he thinks... lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
You still can't be 100% sure no one has done the sex in your car...someone could have taken your car for a "test drive"...:p

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
My car right now was a former Hertz rental car. It has never had any problems, but my Soul ! will be my first ever NEW car. Very excited for it, could not have come at a better time. Should be buying mine by the end of May.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts