Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

I’m just trying to get ANSWERS !

959 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  GeoSoul 
#1 ·
I can connect my android smart phone to Bluetooth in my 2016? Soul, but I’d like to get google maps && audible apps to play through it also: I read about a BT media somewhere on this forum, what / where is it & how do I connect the two apps

#2 ·
Welcome. I do not believe that you can do what you want through BT on your radio. It would aid in the discussion if you published the year, trim level, and type of radio you have in your car. However, the app that would do it for you is Android Auto but you need the connect with the USB cord from your phone for that to work. Read below.

#3 ·
Howdy and welcome to the forums!

#4 ·
All your bluetooth audio should go through together once you have it connected. It's all or nothing. Just make sure each individual app is setup to talk through your BT audio- they don't always default to the right audio output method. If you get an aftermarket head with Android Auto, you can configure quite a bit more.

#5 ·
Depending on what your system is, you may have a setting like mine. It allows you to toggle bluetooth audio streaming. If you want phone only, you'd turn that off.

I turn it on to get turn by turn audio instructions through the cars sound system when using Google maps. When she's not telling me to turn left, the music player comes on until she has another maneuver for me to make.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.