Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! New here! Just purchased my second Kia Soul. It’s a 2020 model and I purchased after my 2014 died. I am thoroughly irritated that the LX didn’t come with an upper cargo floor, however, found one on Weathertech so it’s on my wish list for my new car.
However, I am in love with other features and can’t wait to chat with you all about our cars. I will do my best to help in the forum.
By the way, my name is Rachel, Car’s name is Soulo (a play off Han Solo) and yes I am a Star Wars Fan

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
548 Posts
Hey Randers,
Welcome, you & Soulo to the forums.
The Gen 3 section is the place to be.
Maybe someday you can entertain us with "The Death of the 2014".

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,069 Posts
. I am thoroughly irritated that the LX didn’t come with an upper cargo floor, however, found one on Weathertech so it’s on my wish list for my new car.
congrats on new purchase, however, Weathertech will sell you a cargo liner, not the upper cargo floor, you have to go to a dealer for that accessory.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
7,940 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
congrats on new purchase, however, Weathertech will sell you a cargo liner, not the upper cargo floor, you have to go to a dealer for that accessory.
They literally have it listed as the cargo shelf that is adjustable once you click that it is adjustable.

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,069 Posts
They literally have it listed as the cargo shelf that is adjustable once you click that it is adjustable.
look closer that's only a cargo liner, not a upper cargo floor. You have to specify whether you want a liner for a Soul without a adjustable cargo floor or one with.

You need this: 2020 Kia Soul Cargo Floor (G158)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts