Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

161 - 163 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
View attachment 116875 View attachment 116877 View attachment 116879 View attachment 116881

So as my member introduction stated I found this forum while searching for info for my new to me 2017+.

My brother was driving my 2014+ when he got t-boned (on drivers side) by an SUV going about 60mph, he was flipped on the roof and skidded about a 100 feet on the roof.

All airbag deployed, he was wearing his seatbelt and walked away with a cut on his finger from picking his e-cigarette from the wreckage (his tank had broken) so I feel they are very safe cars.

While I know every persons mileage may vary this is the reason when I went to buy a replacement car I didn’t consider anything besides another soul.

I would gladly post all the pics but they are too big.
Mind uploading them to imgur.com and just posting the links here? Glad to hear he's ok, though I definitely recommend he still go see a doctor, chiropractor, or physical therapist just to check.

My dad experienced a similar collision on his RAV4 at 40 mph, he felt fine after the wreck but a week later was in pain

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Mind uploading them to imgur.com and just posting the links here? Glad to hear he's ok, though I definitely recommend he still go see a doctor, chiropractor, or physical therapist just to check.My dad experienced a similar collision on his RAV4 at 40 mph, he felt fine after the wreck but a week later was in pain
You should ALWAYS go to your doc, doc-in-a-box, or ER after a crash. Especially the ones you describe. Stuff can come up later.I knew a guy who shrugged off a wreck, forget if it was head-on or what but it was fairly serious. Some days later he woke up almost unable to move. His spinal cord was way way close to being impinged or possible snapped which is not a good thing.Better safe than sorry.

161 - 163 of 163 Posts