Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Do not Own Kia Soul, but i just have some questions with a payment.

How much do u guys pay monthly? and for ur insurance?

the reason why im asking this is because im trying to cut some expanses

going out from my pocket, and i currently have 2007 hyundai Tiburon SE v6. (modded)

so i might trade it in for Kia Soul if i can get good deal and decrease my

expanses. i highly doubt i can get deal because my car is only '07 model.

just wanna know how much u guys pay for ur payments :D

thanks!

·
Registered
96 Posts
$234/month which includes a $12/month maintenance fee (without it it would be $222). I leased the car with a $2995 down payment. Insurance, ill find out later tonight.

·
Registered
58 Posts
One thing for sure to cut expenses is to not trade in the Tiburon when buying the Soul. You just have to be patient and sell your car private party, especially with it being modded since those are red flags for a dealer. Whichever you sell it or trade it should return it back to stock as much as possible.

Your payments for the Soul can potentially be very favorable since Kia is offering 0% financing.

Insurance for me has roughly been the same as the car that I replaced, which was a 07 Honda Accord V6, so it is pretty cheap in general.

·
Registered
15 Posts
279 a mth no money down 5 yr loan buyin it...insurance for both of my vehicles, which i only have plpd no fault on the other is only 179 mth

·
Registered
30 Posts
How many of you are in Canada? I see people saying 0% financing but when I spoke to the nearest dealer to me it was 2.9% or 3.9% depending on the term.

Lava Girl, Can I ask what type of Soul you got for that price?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Anyone in Ontario (GTA) getting 0% down? My in-laws were test driving one and the dealer said 4.7% interest and there was no budging on that because they couldn't keep these on the lot anyways. :(

·
Registered
373 Posts
I see people saying 0% financing but when I spoke to the nearest dealer to me it was 2.9% or 3.9% depending on the term.
Discussing Monthly payments is ALWAYS stupid. One person might be paying 200$ a month the other 1000$. Impossible to tell who has the better price, or the best deal.

Purchase Price, Down Payment, Financed Amount, Interest Rate, Amortization Period. Then, if you want to get real sophisticated calculate TCA (total cost of acquisition) and LOC (lost opportunity cost).

THAT is what's needed to compare prices and determine if a deal is good or not.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER fall into the trap of answering the question of "how much do you want to pay a month".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts