Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 soul with the 2.0. She has about 148k miles and still seems to be doing fine. I would like to see 250k out of her. How many are out there with over 200k on them?

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,448 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just turned 190k on my 2011. Original engine and trans. Only had to do basic maintenance other than 1 O2 sensor, fuel pump, and blower motor.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh not to mention, I do a drain and fill on my transmission every other oil change. It is a 2.0 automatic if I didn't mention it.

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
968 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Why?
This isn't recommended by Kia.
Alot isn't recommend by alot of manufacturers. I did this with my Hondas and got over 300k on the original transmissions. When I bought the Kia, I continued my practice. Not alot of money and figured it would work.

·
Premium Member
Co. foothills with a 2018 and 2012 Soul + Shadows
401 Posts
I was under the impression that it took specific tools to change out the fluid in the transmission. ?? I had imagined some kind of dialysis kind of machine for transmissions. hehehehe

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2013 soul with the 2.0. She has about 148k miles and still seems to be doing fine. I would like to see 250k out of her. How many are out there with over 200k on them?
my 2010 2.0 Auto has 220K on the clock with no sign of stopping. treat her good and she’ll last you a long time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts