Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to become a supporting vendor of this site. How do I do that? Is there a section of the site that I am missing? I can't seem to find the supporting vendor information.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent your message to the admin.... he should contact you...
Thank you!

The reason for this post is because I received contact from another forum moderator about becoming a site sponsor and I just wanted everyone to know that we are very interested.

We have a lot of products that we have worked on for the Soul and we are keen on being able to discuss them!

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Thank you!

The reason for this post is because I received contact from another forum moderator about becoming a site sponsor and I just wanted everyone to know that we are very interested.

We have a lot of products that we have worked on for the Soul and we are keen on being able to discuss them!

Thanks again!
He,[email protected] there is only one forums so what are you waiting for.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Guys,

Just touching bases! I have emailed the admin but haven't heard back yet. Our Kia is over at Eibach right now being tested for lowering springs and I'd love to be able to talk about it more with your community.

We really want to sponsor this site but we can't seem to for some reason?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey Guys,

Just touching bases! I have emailed the admin but haven't heard back yet. Our Kia is over at Eibach right now being tested for lowering springs and I'd love to be able to talk about it more with your community.

We really want to sponsor this site but we can't seem to for some reason?
I've noticed a bit of slow movement here lately as well - hang tight, and hopefully our mod's will poke the admin with a stick. I, for one, am looking forward to your discussions!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

We just got the Soul back from Eibach and it looks great! They set it up with the perfect ride height! I really wish I could talk about it more though.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hey Kyle, glad you're here....

Here's my 2 bits...

Maybe you can make lower springs, than the 1-1/4" that H&R has. Although, theirs are excellent. Their progressive rate has the perfect resilience. Also, need to be less stiff as the stockers are waaaay to stiff. Suspension geometry can be stiffened with front and rear sway bars as well as front strut brace . Just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really wish we could sponsor this site but no...no one has told me yet how I can sponsor the site!!! I'll even send money to the moderator's and they can split it up between themselves if that's what it takes LMAO!!!

I really wish I could talk about the amazing low prices on the Eibach springs that we are currently offering or our 6 days of one day only sales that are currently going on right now.

We also have the strut tower brace and a few other goodies in the works but again...I can't talk about any of this stuff without being able to sponsor the site.

Moderator's, I really want to sponsor you guys! If we're not welcome just let me know and I'll go elsewhere, if you are interested in having more sponsors please let me know how this process works. I have not been able to get a hold of anyone on the steps necessary to make it work!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
KYLE

I've also sent PM's and emails to the Admin...Not sure why no response.
Nobozos -
Can we get Moderator approval for Stillen to talk about their products (especially during this sale pricing season!) on a temporary basis, until himi gets in touch? I think it's a bit sad that Kyle has been waiting so long to get himself in place, and that they have legitimate products that should be listed here.

If himi can't get on this right now for whatever reason, at least let Kyle set up temporary shop until it can be accomplished. Driving sponsors away because of lack of response is a terrible practice - especially a reputable one with products that I, for one, want to know more about!

I'd suggest the forum mod's do whatever they can to support that end until the Admin can get on it finally.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Is there someone on vacation from the administrator(s) who has no replacement?
Then you have something to do in the future. Or is there something else?

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Well I will just knock on wood, and hope that Himi is ok, just forgot to tell us that it was time for a vacation.

Cheers,
SOUL4U

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Nobozos -
Can we get Moderator approval for Stillen to talk about their products (especially during this sale pricing season!) on a temporary basis, until himi gets in touch? I think it's a bit sad that Kyle has been waiting so long to get himself in place, and that they have legitimate products that should be listed here.

If himi can't get on this right now for whatever reason, at least let Kyle set up temporary shop until it can be accomplished. Driving sponsors away because of lack of response is a terrible practice - especially a reputable one with products that I, for one, want to know more about!

I'd suggest the forum mod's do whatever they can to support that end until the Admin can get on it finally.

Thanks!

PM sent with private message.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
I got an idea! Kyle, start talking about your products. The admin seems to fly out of the wood work as soon as someone does that. Then when you have the attention of the admin we could all politely ask for your acceptance as a forum sponsor. Will that be an issue with the mods?
I am not attempting to start a revolution here but the community has been great. We all self police well and it has been a super informative and supportive space for all. I would hate to see this turn around because we started pushing people away. Here we have a vendor who is very interested in adding to the discussion and who has taken the time to respectfully follow the rules. This is the type of person we NEED to have around if we expect to say on track and grow.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts