Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hellooooooo out there. my name is cat and i am in alberta canada and man i love the soul!!!! im going to look at one this weekend. only a few hours to wait. have looked at alot of pictures and now the kia dealship has gotten one in. yea!!!!!!!...:):D:eek:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome Cat

Drove one today, you won't be disappointed

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Cat

Hey Cat! It's great that you love the soul so much. I work at a Calgary Dealership in the North end of the city and if you havn't seen one yet you should come check it out! We just got some in, and the 4u burner is GREAT! Message me if you'd like to come and see it and drive it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi conceptkiasoul, Im interested in the burner. But I can't find any pics of the Canadian model. I want to see how it looks compared to the 4u (exterior). Do you have any pics or info, I beleive the front and rear bumpers look different, is that true
soul2soul

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
hellooooooo out there. my name is cat and i am in alberta canada and man i love the soul!!!! im going to look at one this weekend. only a few hours to wait. have looked at alot of pictures and now the kia dealship has gotten one in. yea!!!!!!!...:):D:eek:
Hello mousey77,

Do you have one? If you have?!
Please tell us stories and send us pictures.
I know that your out there.

Regards,

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome to Hamster Nation!

I hope you'll save enough money both buying and driving your SOUL, to vacation in Sunny Florida this coming year ! {we need the business and tax revenue!!}

I'm sure you'll enjoy this group.
FWIW,
Carl B.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts