Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just bought the 2018 OneMillion edition Soul+ , I want to customize and or upgrade it as it didn’t come with the the left and right rear view mirrors with the “ Automated, Repeater light , Heated, version” that the Soul exclaim! Model comes with and I really wanted it,,,, but I bought the OneMillion edition Model because of special body kit it had that exclaim doesn’t .
I talk to the parts department at the dealership that I bought the car and he saw that they were available to order but no one knows if they will be available to be installed and or swapped out as I would want it to be a plug and play installation?
If anyone here can HELP, PLEASE let me know ?✌?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,410 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
I saw that......other thread has been closed.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Pat.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
I don’t know how that happened as I am new here so I am still trying to find my way around
Not a problem, if you have any questions or need help just let us know.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I don’t know how that happened as I am new here so I am still trying to find my way around
I'm guessing my initial post will probably show up twice as well. I didn't read the intro thread and wondered what happened to my original intro post, so I posted again....DOH! Welcome, and good luck with your soul.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts