Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Soul this past Tuesday from Butler Kia in Indy. It is an AT Java !. Love it so far - enjoying the super audio and especially the Sirius. But had to add a Garmin GPS. Only one negative so far - on the trip home I encountered a flying rock or something and incurred a small, but noticeable to me, chip next to the left rear door. I'm anxiously awaiting some of the promised accessories.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey Fortinjlf,

Welcome, sorry to hear about the chip. What kind of accessories are you getting?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome and I am also sorry, that would drive me crazy:eek:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The chip didn't turn out all that bad - just dabbed a little touch-up ansd VOILA. I don't plan on too many accessories - mainly the ground effects pkg and the homelink mirror, and maybe the aluminum scuff plates.

Nice hearing from you all.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll try to post some pics shortly - not too good at that sort of thing. I'm going to do some minor exterior add-ons like pinstripes, chrome fenter badge trim, and something(don't know exactly what yet) to the front bumper "license plate" area. But don't want to overdo it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi ...from Indianapolis....hope we create a group here in Indy and meet up with the SOul owners from the nearby states sometime before the winter..

take care

·
Registered
5 Posts
Java Soul

Hi fortinjlf.
My wife just bought her Alien Soul at Butler Kia in Indy - on Aug 31. We looked at the Java edition and it was one she was considering but she really liked the Alien color.
Generally we thought Butler was good to deal with but there is a lot about the car we are having to dig up for ourselves - thus my being in this forum.
Hope all is well in T.H.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to another excellent judge of cars from Australia, happy cruizin.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey congrats on the java soul that would have been the color I would have gotten if it was available but very happy with Alien green.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts