Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys found your forums when investigating the new soul.... helped me to make my mind up and thanks. :)

Took a few test drives of other cars but individuality and driving/viewing comfort of the soul sold my wife. I was already "souled" from all the investigating I had already done. :D

We don't have the Cube here in Aust so soul is in a niche and should do well.
unfortunately the assessories are limited.

http://www.kiasoul.com.au

Got a moonlight blue basic model so I can do a few indiviual mods, will get some pictures as the color is nothing like the web site. Saw the color in real life and loved it, got the windows tinted as well (well we are in Australia, uv rays etc)

sorry about the raving...... love the soul.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im from Australia too

Hi Dingodave

I'm from Australia too and have purchased the cocktail orange basic model. I love it. Everyone comments on it, I had an older guy at work tell me today that he thought it was funky and really liked it.

I have not seen any others on the road yet, I have had mine 3 weeks but it took me 10 weeks to get it.

Good luck with it.

AussieTone

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Aussietone

Thanks, have got some great comments on the car as well.

we test drove the orange, we waited 3 weeks for ours. what part Aussie?
Ipswich for me.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Welcome to the forums from out of Holland DingoDave.
We like pictures and stories about the Kia Soul.
Lots of Fun with it.

Regards,

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congratulations on the new Souls and welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello dingodave and welcome to the Kia Soul forums! Here you will find lots of info that will help you on your journey with your new car. If I'm right your moonlight blue is the same as the Blue Stone or Ghost, if this is correct... AWESOME choice! It is nice to see someone who has the same color as I do! That said, you are the 2nd with this color in the forum. Hope you enjoy it! Soul-long! :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
moonlight blue.....

sorry rafa
moonlight blue in aust is denim in the states.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome to Hamster Nation!

I hope you'll save enough money both buying and driving your SOUL, to vacation in Sunny Florida this coming year ! {we need the business and tax revenue!!}

I'm sure you'll enjoy this group.
FWIW,
Carl B.

·
Registered
110 Posts
:( ...then I'm still the only one with the Ghost! bwahahaha :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am from Elanora near the Gold Coast. I did have a few issues getting it for some reason, but all is good now I have it and as I said I love it. This is my fourth new car I have had (my last one I had for 12 years) and this is the most excited I have been about any of them.
AussieTone

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your Soul!

So, umm, koalas are my favorite animal and I haven't been able to make out to Australia. Can you send me one? I promise to take care of it! I'll love it with all my Soul!

If you have the U.S. equivalent of the Denim, do you have the stripes too? Just wondering how the exteriors differ from country to country.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome Dingodave and congrats on your new Soul!! Thanks for the Aus. Kia link, too. Interesting to compare to the US site.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Soul!

My Tropical Soul

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hello From Florida

Congrats on your new ride & welcome to our soul world ~~~ enjoy , its amazing how they have different colors and accessories in different countries , you would think we could all share the same but then again that's probably what makes all our souls so unique :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts