Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Luken here from central Jersey. I just ordered a shadow Soul Sport, it should be coming on Thursday. I already have some big plans for it.

I can finally park the car I've been driving (a 1992 Jaguar XJS V12) and start restoring it. ^^

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hello and welcome! A Jag to a Soul...that is going to be a change! We want to see pix of both ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Posed at my dads house

Done at a car show I took it too

Theres some shots of the Jag. She needs allot of work that I couldn't really do wile using it as a daily drive. Now that its gonna be a show car I can actually make some progress. I'm also restoring a 67 Barracuda convertible. Now as well as having a European car an American car and an Asian car. I have a new car, a classic car and an antic car.

Rest assured though, just cuz I got a Jaguar, the Soul is not just gonna be a beater. I do plan to take care of it ^^

·
Registered
618 Posts
It will be hard not to take care of the Soul with all the things soon to be available for it :). Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well my Soul is just waiting for me to pick it up....and my ride cant drop me off there for another hour...This hour is taking forever! :(

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

fresh from the dealer ^^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts