Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
I believe your dealer can get them, my dealer had one displayed on their showroom.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Our dealer had one, but wouldn't give it up! Apparently some company had made them and sold them to Kia... They made people buy them and there weren't any left... He had to pay $8 for it ;)

I want one too! I guess all the ones that were sold are still wanted... Hopefully someone will get sick of seeing it and put it on eBay or something ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Try Rite Aid Drug Stores

They have three different hamsters available, one white, one brown and white and one grey and white. Sell for $2.99 each. Look great, but don't have the Soul T shirt of course.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Rite Aid Drug stores

I looked on their web site and their locations are few an far between.....Surely some one else sells them.......

·
Registered
595 Posts
Amazon has a couple of Beany Baby hamsters available. I have one named Pecan, sitting in the tray in front of my shifter.
He came with the name. I tried him on the dash, but it was just too cute for me.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I stand corrected, my hamsters did not come from Rite Aid. They were purchased from The Paper Store. My daughter bought them for me. Sorry for any confusion.
Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts