Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! :fat:

I'm from Ukraine.

I would like to find good advices here. How to choose first used Kia Soul ?

I can't imagine how to do this.

Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot

·
Vendor
741 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Great to have a member from Ukraine here. Lots of knowledgeable people here who can help you when you get what you're looking for, and maybe some who can help you find the car of your dreams. Good luck with your search and keep us updated!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums! :applause:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hello Bertoni and welcome to the Soul forums.
Kia reliability and warranty is subject to correct servicing within the terms of warranty. So service history important. If car is still under warranty details can be checked at Kia dealer as will be registered and details will be available. Then model and wheel size to suit driving, make sure everything works well and no rattles or bangs. corrosion at bottom of air con. radiator only thing that may catch you out on thorough inspection.
Jeff

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
That looks like top of the range 2.0 l auto and I would say in any other country would cost you a lot more 25-35% .
Good investment especially if warranty covers areas likely to be taken to.
Jeff

·
Registered
34 Posts
Beautiful car!!! I thought about getting that color combination before I found the one I ending up buying. That may be a great price, depending on the features/packages that it has. It is surely much cheaper than what we pay in the U.S. Always negotiate!!

Please let us know what you decide! :)

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,651 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
900 Posts
Reactions: XxHaimBondxX

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, You are at the right place. Maybe some who can help you here to find the car of your dreams. Good luck with your search and keep us updated!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts