Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had my 2012 soul+ for a month and I love it but I want to be unique, I got my soul in the Black cherry or shadow for some. It has 16"s currently and I'm considering either buying blacked out rims and tires or powder coating the stocks. Has anyone done that yet? Please post pics of your whip and it's soles!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Someone is bound to say it, so it may as well be me. You could always Plasti Dip the rims. If you scroll down you can see the different colors offered, but the most commonly available one is the matte black. I've been looking through the forums to find someone who's done kia wheels, but haven't seen any. Either way, I'll be doing mine pretty soon!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Im planning on doing my wheels with plasti-dip if the weather ever gets better.

You can get glossifier and metalizer stuff to add little color or gloss it up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was looking at the products from alsacorp.com I have prizmacoated my 2000 civic before and it came out clean. Maybe il use shifting paint to go from black to white when the wheels get hot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check out dipyourcar.com, you could flat black the whole car if you wanted with plastidip, they did it to more than one expensive car. I'm going to do my wheels in the near future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts