Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any way to rewire the headlights or something so that the headlight's turn signals work as parking lights or to make them be always on?

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
you are gonna have to tell us where you are from - so people know what style of light set up your car has.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
so you want the indicator under the headlamp to be on all the time..... but flash when indicating?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I'm pretty sure that disabling your turn signals is illegal, even in Puerto Rico. I've done that the exact thing on my 4runner when I replaced the front bumper. You need a total of four relays, two for each side, and wire them up...... but you need a diagram. I'll see if I can find you one.

May I ask as to the point of this? You already have two amber parking lights on the front of your car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its just that i really like the look of the the soul concept, the concept has the lights like i would like to have mine

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would have to look to make sure this is correct, but there should be wires to each light socket, power and ground. Seems to me that you could run a jumper wires form the power wire on the parking lights to the power for the turn signal lights and they should light up, but will the still blink-I don't know?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts