Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been posting for a few weeks using my tablet, so I have not had a chance to fill out my profile until today. I am the proud owner of a new to me 2015 Soul base model M6 in the best color Titanium Grey. I had a 2015 Hyundai Accent Sport hatchback prior to this vehicle, but I needed more room for my tools and large body. I decided on the Soul after doing much research online and renting one for 2 weeks to check it out. I found a cream puff used one at the local Ford dealer with 12,500 miles, one owner, clean car fax, and a 3rd party lifetime power train warranty that kicks in when the Kia factory 5/60K runs out. I drove away for $12,500.00 total out the door. This is my mini work van and so far I have removed all the seats and made room for all my tools and supplies. So far I have been very happy with the vehicle. I have a little trouble finding 1st gear sometimes, but I plan to have the trans fluid changed and clutch hydraulics bled to make sure all is well. I recently found a killer deal on a new set of Optima take offs with 1500 miles on the for 400.00. Gotta love it...... Site is running really slow right now. I will post more pics asap.

20180714_152504.jpg
20180714_152512.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Pat.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts