Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!!!

It's a plus with floor mats. Really decent amenities inside, more than my Evo. Awesome price too! My wife loves her new car.

Kris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome and great pics ...from a former STi owner ;).
Thanks!!! It really is a cool car. I'm very impressed with it so far. The power on the freeway is pretty decent and the ride is really smooth. The steering is really good too! I can't believe the turning radius is so tight!

This is the wifes DD and our around town car. She is going from my SRT-4 with a bunch of Mopar mods and a worn clutch so this is a definate bump up in ease of use.

I'll be going back to the SRT-4 and the Evo will sit in the garage for the next year until we transfer.

Kris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Welcome and Congrats on your new Soul!

My Tropical Soul

Thanks! I did some reading up on this website. It's a fairly new car but there was enough information here and reviews and such that helped us decide that it was a good bargain.

Kris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! I'm looking at the "SOUL picture" thread now. I love to take photos of my cars. I'll have to keep the cam handy when we're out and about.

Kris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well we went out around town tonight. Some looks, especially at the stop lights. I had a mustang GT pull behind me from another lane. I punched it to see what it would do and to my surprise it has some pep!!! I'm very impressed so far with this car.

Right now I think there is only one other owner in the area.

Kris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:D Welcome to our Soul Family from Yarmouth Nova Scotia Canada! :D
Thanks!

Well today I noticed that we have the headlight accents. The dealer did a trade and must have missed it.

The wife and I are loving every minute we are in our SOUL!

Kris2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts