Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

:) Picked up my base model Soul in Shadow on 3/21; it's cheap and cheerful, just like me! Can't wait to get a few accessories, though, especially the dorky useful kind like a cargo area cover. Heck, maybe even something fun the sport shifter with the clear lucite-looking knob on it. Looking forward to seeing what's available, or will be available. Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congrats on the cheap and cheerful Soul....I also cannot wait for all the goodies that will come.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Everyone!

If I got the 1.6 it would be shadow too! Then the door
handles and mirrors match..... :)
Thanks everyone! Yes, that is why I picked the Shadow color... they also had the silver color--looked too "base model" with the black mirrors and door handles! Also, sorry to go off topic--as far as the color "Shadow" goes--for those who do not know it actually seems to be a flat black most of the time but when bright lights or sunlight hit it you can see that it has a reddish pearl coat (I think), because it sparkles a dark red color. I checked the overseas brochures and they list the black color as a "pearl" finish so I think this could be true.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts