Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I've been lurking on this website for a while now trying to see if the Soul was the car for me. After about a year of research, I realized that it was.

Just picked up an Alien Soul this Tuesday the 9th. Got the Soul+ with the 5 speed. I really wanted a stick shift and the dealership had two in. After looking at both the Titanium and Alien, I went with Alien since its such a great color.

I'll get some pics of her up soon... I've already been getting tons of compliments and its only been 2 days. I love this car, its hard not to smile all day after driving it.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Crap, another Alien. Won't be any humans left in a few years with all the Aliens taking over.

;):D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah its going to be a regular Independence Day around here soon. Where's Will Smith when you need him?

I really liked the Titanium as well but I was already driving a gray Hyundai so I thought a change of pace would be nice. I liked Denim as well but didn't want an automatic. She's beautiful though, looks just like the commercial.

I downloaded the Black Sheep album last night so that I could drive around in the car in the commerical while listening to the song in the commercial. Now I just need a Hamstar sweatshirt and I'll be set :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yeah its going to be a regular Independence Day around here soon. Where's Will Smith when you need him?
He works mornings at a McDonalds in Beckett Ridge, Ohio. Go North on I-75 until you get to the Union Center exit (#19?). Turn left (West) across the bridge. Take Union Center until you get to 747, then turn right. The McDonalds is about 1/2 mile up on the left. Smith takes the money at the first drive through window. :)

I really liked the Titanium as well but I was already driving a gray Hyundai so I thought a change of pace would be nice.
We were going for practical. Grays, silvers, tans and whites are the easiest to take car of, and they don't look as dirty even when they are. Of those choices on the Soul, we found the Titanium (warm gray) to be the most interesting. What can I say, I'm lazy about washing our cars. :eek:

Have fun with your new ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went into the dealership wanting a Java but my love of a manual transmission kept my options to a minimum. Green jumped out at me and I'm very happy with my choice. Now I just need the red hamstar sweatshirt now and I should be set :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello back from Cincinnati, I'm always in Bellevue.
Awesome! We head up to Newport from time to time to hang out at the levee. So far I've only seen one other alien in the area and I've only seen it once. Most of the ones here are silver, dune, a few whites. When ignition initially came out I had thought about it but then a guy around town here close by got one and it ruined it for me :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts