Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have been lurking here for the past few days sense my wife took a test drive of a 2011 White Tiger Ed.

She really likes it and has been debating the last few days weather or not to trade her 2011 Honda Civic EX for it. So far she loves all the options, loves how it drives, and loves the extra space in it.

So can anyone give me any pro's and cons to buying one?

If we get it we plan on installing a custom stereo system in it but integrating the factory head unit. Maybe lowering it, and possibly doing some custom graphics on it or wrap parts of it.

Here are a few pics of her Civic:

And here is what I drive:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Welcome from Georgia!

I went from a 2009 Malibu LTZ to a 2011 Shadow Sport and have not looked back :D

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Help me out on this...

I don't get the whole "black hood" look. To me, it looks like a car has been wrecked and the owner had to settle for either an unpainted hood or a hood off a black car.

No offense intended...I just don't get it.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
First of all, if i were y'all...i'd keep the Hondas. They're sexy...and i love the black hood and black rims thing you guys have going, it looks hot. The 2011 Honda Civic gets really good gas mileage, a tad bit better than the SOUL with 26/34. I feel as if you'd be downgrading a bit because Honda Civics are really solid cars, aesthetically pleasing, fun to mod (and drive), and easy on the pocket when it comes to gas.

I could see if it were an older model Civic...but it's BRAND NEW! IN all honesty though, Civics aren't exactly traveling vehicles and they're quite cramped space-wise...so i can understand your wanted to get the SOUL.

Perhaps it's just because i love the look of Honda Civics...as my parents rented one a few months ago when they drove to visit. I got to drive it around Houston, and while it was a little too low, it was a sexy, zippy little thing.

Anywho, if she's planning on getting a SOUL...i'd advise her to wait until the fall as the new 2012 models are going to go on sale. Just my advice.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Hey, we could always trade. If she's looking for a relatively new SOUL...only 3k miles on mine :) I'd love to zip around town in her sexy Civic , teehee :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts